“Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from him.”
Psalm 127:3 NIV
Welcome back from a great summer! We are looking forward to this school year and a productive partnership that will help your child reach his/her full potential! The familiar ¨three-legged stool¨ model illustrates the need for such a partnership. Just as all three legs in the stool must be the same length in order to function properly, parents (the home), school, and the church must work together to provide a Christian education for a child. We are privileged to partner with you in that monumental task.
Mrs. Elia Peñalba Campos
Pre-School Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
BrainPOP Jr. is a group of educational websites with over 1,000 short animated movies for students in grades K-12 (ages 6 to 17), together with quizzes and related materials, covering the subjects of science, social studies, English, mathematics, engineering and technology, health, and arts and music.
PRE-SCHOOL STUDENT OUTCOMES
At the end of Kindergarten students will:
- Know about God and be able to repeat Bible stories.
- Know that prayer means speaking with God.
- Be aware of what it means to lead a holy life.
- Be equipped with a word bank, both in English and Spanish, and able to say key sentences in English.
- Relate in a positive way with persons from diverse cultures.
- Be aware that technology can be used for learning purpose.
- Be able to use words in English for reading and writing, according to American Standards.
- Be a team player (sharing, listening and taking turns).