“Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”
Romans 12:21 NIV
Welcome back from a great summer! We are looking forward to this school year and a productive partnership that will help your child reach his/her full potential! The familiar ¨three-legged stool¨ model illustrates the need for such a partnership. Just as all three legs in the stool must be the same length in order to function properly, parents (the home), school, and the church must work together to provide a Christian education for a child. We are privileged to partner with you in that monumental task.
Mrs. Nina Cerrato
Elementary School Principal
BrainPOP Jr. is a group of educational websites with over 1,000 short animated movies for students in grades K-12 (ages 6 to 17), together with quizzes and related materials, covering the subjects of science, social studies, English, mathematics, engineering and technology, health, and arts and music.
ELEMENTARY STUDENT OUTCOMES
- At the end of Fifth grade students will:
· Know about God and be able to make life applications from Bible stories.
· Show patriotic values.
· Know executive skills.
· Show integrity and community in various situations.
· Demonstrate responsibility and respect.
· Develop proficiency in both reading and writing English and Spanish.
· Appreciate diverse cultures.
· Utilize technology to find and present information as well as practice course content.
· Show a high level of understanding in course content based on content standards.
· Positively contribute to a group and resolve simple conflicts with limited adult intervention.
· Show initiative.